What time does Nudgestock start and finish?
- Nudgestock 2021 will run from 8:30 BST to 20:30 BST (UK time)
How do I attend?
- Head to www.nudgestock.co.uk/watch and use your log in details to access the live stream. If you haven't already registered, you'll need to do that first.
I’ve registered but haven’t received a confirmation email.
- No need for a confirmation email. As long as you’ve registered then you can log in and watch!
I’ve forgotten my password.
- Just click ‘forgotten password’ on the log in page.
I want to view Nudgestock on my TV please!
- Of course you do. Just click the ‘cast’ button in the live stream (it looks like this; you may need to view using your phone if you can't see it).
Who should I reach out to if I’m still stuck?
- Get in touch with us at our troubleshooting page here. The Nudgestock team are monitoring it and will get back to you as soon as possible.
How can I get involved with Nudgestock during the event?
- We want to hear from you! Please share your thoughts on the chat, follow @OgilvyConsultUK on Twitter and post your reactions using #Nudgestock2021, submit your questions on Slido, and get involved with the Big BS Workshop.
Who organises Nudgestock and how can I get in touch?
- Nudgestock is curated by Ogilvy Consulting’s Behavioural Science Practice. To find out more or get in touch, click here.
I love Behavioral Science! How can I learn more?
- Check out our Behavioural Science Annual, podcast and blog here.
I’d love to work with the Behavioural Science Practice to solve a problem.
- We’d love to hear it! To get in touch with Ogilvy Consulting’s Behavioural Science Practice, the team behind Nudgestock, click here.
How do I apply to work on the team?
- Thanks for your interest in our team. Please keep an eye out on our social media channels (Twitter and LinkedIn) to be the first to hear about roles!